Friday, March 28, 2008

Journal Entry #5

What is going well.
Well, I think the best thing is that I have gotten all of my work for the Data Driven Decision Making assignment completed and turned in. It was a lot of work but the other girls on my team collaborated well and everyone contributed. I have already begun working on research for the learning theories and theorists for my webpage which makes me feel like I can stay on top of things.

What is not going so well.
I am feeling a little stressed about the webpage assignment. I actually have a school webpage but it was created from a template that was basically already set up. Having to create one from scratch seems a little overwhelming. But, I also know that I have some people resources through my district that I can call upon if I need help. :-)

My accomplishments.
I feel that I was an asset to my team. I came up with the idea and created the two wikis we used for our group report and unit plan. This made it easier for us to collaborate and each add our information. The information could be viewed by everyone and we could easily give each other suggestions as needed.

My life as an online learner.
My confidence has grown over the weeks that we have been in the course. I started out feeling hesitant regarding my abilities. Now I know that even though it may take me awhile to figure things out, I can do it!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Blog 5 Submission: Thanks for your fifth blog journal submission. Its really amazing when you review all that you have learned and where you are now. It is a kind of crossroads that your path will take you on a far different journey than before. You really are nearly finished with the course and have traveled far. You sound ready for this new adventure and I wish you the best of luck. Let me know how I can help with the final leg of the course.
Mary