Thursday, March 13, 2008

Journal Entry #4

What is going well.
So far, I feel I am keeping up with the assignments and doing well on them. I seem to be relating well to the other group members.

What is not going so well.
There is a lot of work coming due and it seems a bit over whelming at times. Sometimes I am not sure that I completely understand the expectations. However, often my team members feel the same way and we are e-mailing the instructor to get clarification.

My accomplishments.
I think that I am being a strong team member. I come to our meeting times prepared and ready to share with others and help as needed. I came up with the idea to place our group report information on a wiki so that everyone could access it and add their own content or edit others if needed. I thought I was being rather innovative!

My life as an online learner.
There are many new concepts and ideas that are being presented in the readings and assignments. They are helping me to think about my current knowledge and skill level and ways that I can grow and increase my skills and knowledge.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Blog 4 Response: Thanks for your fourth submission to your blog. We have now moved to the second half of this course and you’ve done a lot of work with the assignments so far. If you are unsure how you’re doing, you can review your points in the online calendar within the course. You are a natural leader and you set the bar for your group. Good work.
This course will continue to be rigorous but you are on the homestretch so keep up with the pace and you’ll do fine. Be sure to look ahead so you won’t be caught up short with missing due dates. Let me know if there are specific questions you have with the assignments. I’m glad to help.
Have a good week.
Mary